MyViewer – Track Prudently…
MyViewer is a Geo-Location tracking App.
MyViewer has been created with an intent that people should be able to track their family members when they are not with them especially kids.
MyViewer can be used to track Field Agents, Sales/Marketing Teams and Transport Vehicles to know their location on Google Maps.
Pop-up Ads have been removed from the latest version. Download MyViewer1.3.
While installing, enable download from Unknown Sources or just ignore security warning. MyViewer is totally safe and does not harm your mobile in anyway or steal any data from your mobile.
For Ad Free or Enterprise or Customized version, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Track Groups
- Send/Receive messages to Individuals or Groups
- Appear Offline
- Who is tracking you? Block/Unblock Followers
- Which of your Group Members are around you?
- Built using latest technologies
- Fast & Secure
- No intrusion of personal data
- Is MyViewer safe and secure?
- Yes, fully safe and secure.
- Does MyViewer steal any personal data of the User?
- No. No personal data is stolen.
- What happens when I reinstall MyViewer on my mobile?
- You can retain your Groups from server. Rest of the data is maintained locally on your mobile which can’t be retained after uninstalling the App.
- What if I change my mobile or mobile number?
- You will have to reinstall MyViewer and sign-up again.
- Does MyViewer maintain log of places I visit?
- No. Only your previous location is maintained on the server and the Groups you create.
- What comes with the premium version?
- No Ads
- You can check who are following you
- You can block/unblock followers
- You can appear offline so that your followers will not be able to track you
- What do I need to do to get the premium version?
- Contact us on email@example.com.
- To send a message to entire Group, use Broadcast option.
- It is advisable to switch off MyViewer if you don’t want to be tracked.
- In order to track others, you will need to be online.
- Sync periodically to get updated data.
- Use Snapshot feature to store location of a Group at a specific time.
- Check out different options in Settings tab.
- Create your own master list of messages to be sent. Go to Settings -> Messages
- Keep updating to the latest version as and when you are prompted.
- If you come across any problem then please report it to firstname.lastname@example.org to help us improve MyViewer.
- Enter your name and mobile number on registration page to sign up.
- OTP will be sent to your mobile number entered for registration.
- Once the OTP is verified, registration will be completed.
- After successful registration, App will redirect you to Groups Menu.
- On Groups page, there is Add button to create a new Group.
- Click on Group Name to list all it’s Members.
- You can Edit or Delete or send a Message to a Group by clicking on appropriate buttons.
- You can broadcast a Message to an entire Group from this page.
- You can mark a particular Group as Favorite if you track it frequently.
- You can Add Members within a Group by clicking on Add button on bottom right of the Group page.
- Upon prompting, grant permission to access your Contact List to add a Member in the Group. From Contact List, you can choose a Member to add in the Group.
- You can remove a Member from a Group by clicking on appropriate button.
- You can track only those Group Members who are active on MyViewer.
- Track option will plot Google Map using the latest available location of your Group Members.
- From Track page, you can take Snapshot of a Group at a particular time.
- You can send Messages to a Group Member or call by clicking on appropriate options.
- Messages can be sent to a Group Member or entire Group.
- For quick access, you can create your own custom list of Messages to choose from.
- List of all Groups marked as Favorite for quick access.
- You can remove a Group from Favorite List or Track from this page.
- List of Messages sent to you by your Followers.
- You can reply to a Message or delete it by clicking on appropriate options.
- List of Messages you sent to your Groups or Group Members.
- You can delete a Message by clicking on Delete option.
- List of Snapshots you have taken from Track Group page.
- Click on Track option to render the Snapshot on Google Maps.
- My Followers
- List of Users who are following you.
- You can block or unblock your Followers from this page.
- Around Me
- You can see your Group Members on Google Map who are around you within the radius of 5 kilometers.
- My Messages
- You can create your own custom messages by clicking on Add button on the bottom right of the page.
- Messages created here will be available in the list to choose from while sending a Message to a Group or Group Member.
- You can Edit or Delete a Message.
- Tips & Usage
- This will take you to our website where few useful Tips are published for better usage of MyViewer.
- This will take you to our website where FAQs are published. If you don’t find the answer to your question in this section then please drop an email to email@example.com.
- Terms & Conditions
- This will take you to our website where all Terms & Conditions for using the App are published.
- This shows the App version you are using.
- Check for Updates
- Click to check if any newer version available. If so, download button will appear. Click on this button to download and install the latest version from our official website.
- About Us
- Some information about the developers of MyViewer.
- Contact Us
- Our contact information.
- If you want to report a problem to us then include MyViewer version installed on your Mobile and your device information e.g. make/model, OS version.
- My Messages
Terms & Conditions of Usage:
- MyViewer has been created with an intent that people should be able to track their family members when they are not with them especially kids.
- MyViewer can be used to track field agents and transport vehicles to get the information about their location.
- Makers of MyViewer will not be responsible for any malicious or criminal activities committed by any of its Users.
- You can be deactivated from MyViewer if any criminal activity is reported against you.
- You are expected to use MyViewer prudently and with a positive attitude.
- For non-adult User, it is assumed that you are installing MyViewer only after taking approval from your parents/guardian.
- MyViewer makes use of your internet connection to communicate with the server.
Terms & Conditions
By downloading or using the app, these terms will automatically apply to you – you should make sure therefore that you read them carefully before using the app. You’re not allowed to copy, or modify the app, any part of the app, or our trademarks in any way. You’re not allowed to attempt to extract the source code of the app, and you also shouldn’t try to translate the app into other languages, or make derivative versions. The app itself, and all the trade marks, copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights related to it, still belong to Vizabyte.
Vizabyte is committed to ensuring that the app is as useful and efficient as possible. For that reason, we reserve the right to make changes to the app or to charge for its services, at any time and for any reason. We will never charge you for the app or its services without making it very clear to you exactly what you’re paying for.
The MyViewer app stores and processes personal data that you have provided to us, in order to provide our Service. It’s your responsibility to keep your phone and access to the app secure. We therefore recommend that you do not jailbreak or root your phone, which is the process of removing software restrictions and limitations imposed by the official operating system of your device. It could make your phone vulnerable to malware/viruses/malicious programs, compromise your phone’s security features and it could mean that the MyView app won’t work properly or at all.
You should be aware that there are certain things that Vizabyte will not take responsibility for. Certain functions of the app will require the app to have an active internet connection. The connection can be Wi-Fi, or provided by your mobile network provider, but Vizabyte cannot take responsibility for the app not working at full functionality if you don’t have access to Wi-Fi, and you don’t have any of your data allowance left.
If you’re using the app outside of an area with Wi-Fi, you should remember that your terms of the agreement with your mobile network provider will still apply. As a result, you may be charged by your mobile provider for the cost of data for the duration of the connection while accessing the app, or other third party charges. In using the app, you’re accepting responsibility for any such charges, including roaming data charges if you use the app outside of your home territory (i.e. region or country) without turning off data roaming. If you are not the bill payer for the device on which you’re using the app, please be aware that we assume that you have received permission from the bill payer for using the app.
Along the same lines, Vizabyte cannot always take responsibility for the way you use the app i.e. You need to make sure that your device stays charged – if it runs out of battery and you can’t turn it on to avail the Service, Vizabyte cannot accept responsibility.
With respect to Vizabyte’s responsibility for your use of the app, when you’re using the app, it’s important to bear in mind that although we endeavor to ensure that it is updated and correct at all times, we do rely on third parties to provide information to us so that we can make it available to you. Vizabyte accepts no liability for any loss, direct or indirect, you experience as a result of relying wholly on this functionality of the app.
At some point, we may wish to update the app. The app is currently available on Android & iOS – the requirements for both systems(and for any additional systems we decide to extend the availability of the app to) may change, and you’ll need to download the updates if you want to keep using the app. Vizabyte does not promise that it will always update the app so that it is relevant to you and/or works with the Android & iOS version that you have installed on your device. However, you promise to always accept updates to the application when offered to you, We may also wish to stop providing the app, and may terminate use of it at any time without giving notice of termination to you. Unless we tell you otherwise, upon any termination, (a) the rights and licenses granted to you in these terms will end; (b) you must stop using the app, and (if needed) delete it from your device.
Changes to This Terms and Conditions
We may update our Terms and Conditions from time to time. Thus, you are advised to review this page periodically for any changes. These changes are effective immediately after they are posted on this page.
If you have any questions or suggestions about our Terms and Conditions, do not hesitate to contact us.